Server & PC Installation and Support
- Centralized data access, Data Storage, and Management.
- File server installation and Support.
- Database server installation and Support.
- Server backup services.
- Print services.
- PC Installation and Support.
File Servers and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Do you store your business files in the “My Documents” folder on every PC in the office? Even if you use a standalone PC, that is not the most effective way to protect your critical business files. We can review your system and recommend ways to consolidate your files, while making backup and restore functions more effective.
Replication and Redundancy:
Data protection is one of the most critical requirements for businesses of every size. Backup strategies must encompass all business critical data from servers to desktops. Data replication will allow your business to synchronize files, replicate folders, perform backups and do file and folder comparisons.
- File Replication and File Recovery.
- Disk-to-Disk backup over LANs and WANs – even thru firewalls.
- Onsite or Offsite synchronization and backup.
- Disaster recovery methods.
- Tape backup solutions.
Things to consider:
There are many things that can effect data and the system that the data is stored on. At the local PC or file server replication can protect you from an accidental file deletion or equipment failure.
You need to evaluate the value of your data then determine the tolerance for data loss. Is it 1 hour? 1 day? Or 1 week?
Additional services include:
- Internet connectivity via T1 and DSL.
- Remote Access installation and support.
- Workstations: Windows XP / 2000 / NT 4.0 / 98.
- Hubs, Switches, Routers and firewall.
- Windows Server installation, service and support.
- Application software including: Microsoft packages.
- Printing and plotting devices. Local or network installation.
- Web and Email Servers. Spam Firewall Servers.
- Cat. 5 cable installation, termination and testing.
- System administration – 24/7 support.